Ford Honors Sewells Group at Its 18th Annual World Excellence Awards
“There is no higher compliment than to be recognized for excellence by those you serve,” said Kyle Dickey, Sewells-MSXI VP of Ford Academy. “The entire Sewells Group team is proud of its growing relationship with Ford and truly appreciates this award, which underscores our heritage of integrity, commitment, innovation and continuous improvement.”
“Ford’s World Excellence Awards allow us to recognize suppliers who demonstrate a strong commitment to quality, performance and teamwork,” said Thai-Tang. “Sewells Group has helped Ford deliver a breakthrough year, and we are thankful they are a part of our One Ford team.”
Fifty-seven awards were presented to suppliers who exceed company expectations and distinguish themselves from their peers by achieving the highest levels of global excellence in 11 categories.
Ford World Excellence Award categories include:
- Quality, green, safe and smart categories for suppliers who demonstrate leadership in Ford’s primary brand pillars
- Aligned Business Framework for suppliers who most exemplify the Aligned Business Framework principles, with an emphasis on quality, value and innovation
- Special recognition for suppliers that delivered results that exceed expectations
- Lincoln Luxury, which recognizes a supplier helping transform Lincoln to be the luxury vehicle of choice
- Diverse Supplier of the Year and Supplier Diversity Development Corporation of the Year to honor suppliers that excel in integrating diversity into their organization and business process
- Gold and silver for supplier manufacturing sites that have demonstrated superior quality, delivery and cost performance throughout the year
About Ford Motor Company
Ford Motor Company is a global automotive and mobility company based in Dearborn, Michigan. With about 201,000 employees and 67 plants worldwide, the company’s core business includes designing, manufacturing, marketing, financing and servicing a full line of Ford cars, trucks, SUVs and electrified vehicles, as well as Lincoln luxury vehicles. At the same time, Ford is aggressively pursuing emerging opportunities through Ford Smart Mobility, the company’s plan to be a leader in connectivity, mobility, autonomous vehicles, the customer experience, and data and analytics. For more information regarding Ford, its products worldwide or Ford Motor Credit Company, visit www.corporate.ford.com.
About MSX International
MSX International (MSXI) is a business process outsourcing company providing technology-based services in more than 80 countries. MSXI is the world's largest provider of retail solutions to automotive OEMs and their dealers. MSXI and Sewells-MSXI in Asia-Pacific, Middle East and Africa, creates value for customers by increasing market share, customer engagement, brand profitability, and channel profitability. MSXI's wholly-owned subsidiary Geometric Results, Inc. (GRI) is the world's largest independent managed services provider. GRI maximizes the benefits of a contingent workforce on organizational performance by maintaining a conflict free position relative to staffing suppliers and technology platforms. To learn more about Detroit-based MSXI, please visit www.msxi.com.
Ford Motor Company
Ford Motor Company
Eisbrenner PR for MSXI