Fast and efficient After Sales Service.
A premium brand engaged MSXI to develop and implement a comprehensive BPO technical support solution for their pan-European brand, including a technical training centre and helpdesk staffed by a multilingual, dedicated technical support team of engineers. The result has been increased process efficiency overall, benefitting the manufacturer, dealers and customers alike.
Turning technology into a competitive advantage.
In a dynamic market with low customer loyalty and increasingly technical vehicles and complex warranty regulations, profitability and customer satisfaction is highly dependent on the speed and efficiency of after sales service throughout your dealership network.
The most successful automotive brands worldwide are therefore those that implement cost-effective technical support and warranty solutions that have been individually tailored to their needs and specifically focused on streamlining business processes and improving the service experiences of their customers. Not only does a robust after sales service strategy reduce customer waiting time and eliminate unnecessary repairs, it also helps dealerships differentiate themselves from the competition.
A premium brand engaged MSXI to fully support, under a Business Process Outsourcing (BPO) contract, their pan-European launch with a comprehensive technical support solution. Following a detailed strategic analysis of manufacturer needs and market requirements, MSXI has developed and implemented an optimal pan-European solution that has been rolled out over several steps - starting with smaller countries and eventually expanding into virtually all European markets. Our comprehensive program is based on:
- Techical Helpdesk support for OEM affiliated dealers, offering clear and concise, cost effective solutions that extend the technical knowledge of workshop staff thereby increasing first-time-fix rates
- Dedicated field engineer analyses and support either on-site or by remote connection to local technical diagnosis equipment
- Technical training of dealers and workshop staff at a state-of-the-art training center including a fully operational workshop able to simulate repair and diagnosis situations as well as all vehicle models on hand for experiential learning in small groups. We also provide new system and system update trainings on-site at the dealership
- Certified technical trainers, all of whom have received an additional three months of special training regarding the components and systems specific to the brand
- Warranty support including pre-approval, claims handling, goodwill, policy and protection
- Processing of all customer service requests, ranging from homologation to COC, owner manuals and VIN plate requests
- Continual logging, tracking and managing of the entire flow of data created during the provision of the MSXI Technical Solution by our flexible, web-based tool Connect IT
- Daily contact with the European brand office as well as first and second level of technical support
The implementation of our tried-and-tested technical tool, MSXI Connect IT, enabled us to get the solution up-and-running in a minimum amount of time. By identifying clear KPIs for every activity within the program, we have been able to monitor both the quality and the business impact of our solution.
A solid foundation for continued growth.
Several numbers underline the depth of MSXI's commitment to creating an optimaland sustainable solution that is cost efficient and tailored to the size of the dealer network, the financeability of a technical support system and which results in proven customer satisfaction:
- 80% increase in technical support staff in the last four years in response to successful brand growth (UIOs) throughout Europe
- Our multilingual support team provides technical support in 6 languages: English, German, Dutch, French, Italian and Spanish
- 60% faster case closing time than targets set by customer
- In 2012 alone, our multilingual technical support team will have over 10,000 service calls per year
- Customer service quality surveys rated the quality of service call response with a 1.2 (excellent, 1-5 scale) which puts us ahead of target
- Our european technical training center is equipped with a fully operating workshop and houses the full vehicle line-up featuring all motor variations for training purposes and diagnosis improvement analysis. It is also used by the company's employees from around the world as a meeting place and training facility
- The complete technical dealer staff has participated in over 200 training days within 9 different training programs
MSXI's long years of experience and know-how in the automotive industry combined with existing, tried-and tested technical support services and technology tools allowed us to develop and implement an individual solution for this client within a very tight timeframe. However, we have continued to develop all aspects of our technical and strategic support over the last four years, including:
- The development of two new workshop tools based on experiences gathered from our helpdesk staff and training activities
- Specific after sales training on assistance systems in vehicles
- Support and organization of sales-oriented training modules
- Conceptual support in the development of future training
What's more we are now offering our customer product quality support by recognizing and tracking quality concerns as early as possible in the dealership – even before diagnosis and repair. As a result, dealers can increase their efficiency in handling the most complicated diagnostic issues as well as improving workshop performance and creating synergies between solutions.
We offer our customers the unique competence that comes from a deep process understanding of warranty and automotive technology issues. The resulting combination of industry insights enable MSXI to effectively help OEMs avoid unnecessary costs with technical support based on strategic analysis and innovative solutions. What's more, we have the people, best-practices and technology tools necessary to implement a sustainable technology support solution regardless of the complexity or size of your network. This includes the establishment of multiple technical support teams when necessary.
Click here for download.
The solutions expert for the automotive industry.
MSX International is a dedicated supplier of services to the automotive industry. With more than 70 years of experience and over 5,500 industry experts in 52 countries, we have a thorough understanding of local, national and international markets. We use our experience and expertise to provide business solutions that make your business more efficient. From consulting to outsourcing, regardless of whether you are an automotive / truck / motorcycle OEM, dealer, supplier or aftermarket service organization – if it's automotive, we can help you make it better.