(1) Frost & Sullivan. (2021). Global Automotive Virtual Reality Growth Opportunities.
(2) Fortune Business Insights. (2021). Augmented Reality (AR) in Automotive Market Size. Retrieved from https://www.fortunebusinessinsights.com/augmented-reality-ar-in-automotive-market-105593
(3) McKinsey & Company. (2021). The value of getting personalization right—or wrong—is multiplying.
(4) BCG. (2021). Will Car Subscriptions Revolutionize Auto Sales? Retrieved from https://www.bcg.com/publications/2021/how-car-subscriptions-impact-auto-sales
(5) Frost & Sullivan. (2021). Global Connected Cars Outlook, 2021.
(6) Ericsson. Network coverage outlook. Retrieved from https://www.ericsson.com/en/reports-and-papers/mobility-report/dataforecasts/network-coverage
(7) McKinsey & Company. (2020). The 5G era: New horizons for advanced electronics and industrial companies.
(8) Ericsson. 5 things to know about 5G if you work in the auto industry. Retrieved from https://www.ericsson.com/en/5g/5-things-to-know-about-5g-if-you-work-in-the-auto-industry
(9) Deloitte. (2022). 2022 Global Automotive Consumer Study. Retrieved from https://www.deloitte.com/us/en/pages/consumer-business/articles/global-automotive-consumer-study.html
(10) Zendesk. (2022). What exactly is direct selling? A direct sales explainer. Retrieved from https://www.zendesk.co.uk/blog/direct-selling/ </a
(11) ICDP. (2022). Agency concepts, cases, challenges presented during the Spring Meeting 2022.
(12) RMI. (2022). More EVs, Fewer Emissions: How to maximise emissions reductions by smart charging electric vehicles. Retrieved from https://rmi.org/insight/more-evs-fewer-emissions
(13) Cenex. (2021). World’s largest domestic Vehicle-to-Grid trial reveals customers could recover the majority of their household energy costs. Retrieved from https://www.cenex.co.uk/news/worlds-largest-domestic-vehicle-to-grid-trial-reveals-customers-could-recover-the-majority-of-their-household-energy-costs/
(14) Faurecia. (2022). Cockpit for the planet. Retrieved from https://www.faurecia.com/sites/groupe/files/pages/Faurecia-Sustainable%20Cockpit%20012022_0.pdf
(15) Transport & Environment. (2022). New car buyers willing to pay €500 for carmakers to cut air pollution. Retrieved from https://www.transportenvironment.org/discover/new-car-drivers-willing-to-pay-up-to-e500-for-lower-emissions-yougov-poll/
(16) Forbes Wheels. (2021). Survey: 23% Of Americans Would Consider EV As Next Car. Retrieved from https://www.forbes.com/wheels/features/ev-survey/
(17) CTEK E-Mobility. (2021). CTEK – Electric Vehicle Survey: Electrical vehicle ownership and take up in Europe. Retrieved from https://www.ctek.com/storage/A81A53BEA83A11C5B5C58D97C24AED0C170469072D5A34224DACD72F0D88A0B8/dda6f99c6ad1490d9c6642bc693a7759/pdf/media/c3350d34847b45e2af13b8e5f6f4745f/CTEK%20-%20Electric%20Vehicle%20Survey.pdf