Skip to content


AI can take your business to the next level

Artificial Intelligence (AI) underlies the way we do business. Innovative technologies, including AI, machine learning and process automation are having a significant impact on how organizations operate globally.

The application of these new technologies is revolutionizing the automotive industry. By increasing the efficiency of back-office processing, we can reduce operational costs and increase accuracy.

While there are cases where technologies replace manual processes completely, there are many instances where human interaction and skill continues to be vital. In these instances, our solutions intelligently escalate only those parts of the process that require manual support.

The future:

It is estimated that AI will add $13 trillion to the global economy over the next decade. (Source: Harvard Business Review, 2019)

In January 2018, Google CEO Sundar Pichai claimed that AI will be more transformative to humanity than electricity.

It is forecast that by 2020, AI will become a top-five investment priority for more than 30 percent of CIOs. (Source: Gartner)

It is forecast that AI-generated revenue in the automotive industry will grow from from $404 million in 2016 to $14 billion by 2025, representing a compound annual growth rate of 48.3%. (Source: Tractica)

Technology is reshaping the automotive industry. Today’s manufacturers are introducing innovative technologies into their vehicles and dealerships to adapt to change, and we are offering the digital support needed to help them prepare for the future of retail.

Many of us only associate AI and machine learning with vehicle engineering, car production and vehicle connectivity.
However, these cutting-edge technologies are also the foundation of innovative solutions that revolutionize
business processes across the supply chain and customer experience.

AI is a fundamental part of digital transformation within the automotive organization, and the key to your success.

AI in warranty management

The management of warranty is an area in which OEMs need to become more efficient and profitable. On average, an OEM spends $1-2 billion per year on consumer warranty claims. Approximately 10% of claims are reviewed manually for accuracy and efficiency, while the remaining 90% of claims receive limited checks. It’s a problem which, until now, has remained a costly challenge.

MSX’s next-generation warranty services offer a seamless solution. They provide our customers with innovative ways to streamline their business processes and eliminate warranty waste.

Related stories 

Learn about M:DART – the MSX way to transform the automotive industry.

Explore M:WISE – the warranty platform powered by AI and machine learning.