MSX International announce the launch of Technology in Motion (TIM)
Among the subjects of TIM 17: technological advancements in autonomous vehicles, connected cars, mobility solutions and propulsion systems.
TIM 17 will set the stage for an annual, global event, consolidating disparate technology and mobility forums.
TIM 17's focus:
- Reaffirm the state of Michigan and Detroit as an automotive technology hub
- Provide a forum for the growing interest in connectivity, autonomous vehicles and mobility solutions
- Increase recruitment efforts in the automotive sector, the state of Michigan and Detroit
- Stimulate increased capital and technology investments in the region
"The automotive industry is using new technology to progress at a very rapid pace. Safety, user experience and vehicle efficiency top the list for future vehicle improvement," said K.C. Crain, Executive Vice President and Director of Corporate Operations, Crain Communications.
On Dec. 9, 2016, a preview event for TIM 17 will be held in the General Motors Auditorium at the College for Creative Studies at 406 West Baltimore Avenue in Detroit.
The TIM Preview Event will be a day-long conference featuring speakers such as:
- Mike Ableson – VP Strategy and Global Portfolio Planning, General Motors
- Matthew J. Simoncini - President, CEO and Director, Lear
- Aine Denari – SVP, Planning and Business Development, ZF North America, Inc.
- David Liniado - VP of Global Enterprise New Ventures, Cox Automotive
- Steve Hanna – Director – Solution Sales, Manufacturing, Microsoft
- Danny Shapiro - Senior Director of Automotive, NVIDIA
- Christopher Thomas – Founder & Partner, Fontinalis Partners
- Marc Weiser - Managing Director, RPM Ventures
- Dan Gilbert - Chairman and Founder Quicken Loans
- KC Crain - Executive VP, Director of Corporate Operations, Crain Communications
- David Graff - Global Vice President, Retail Network Solutions Sales, MSX International
"To have the participation of such prominent sponsors and supporters from the automotive and technology community confirms the importance of this growing industry topic," said David Graff, Global Vice President, Retail Network Solutions Sales, MSX International.
To register for the Preview Event, visit TIMDetroit.com.
For sponsorship opportunities contact:
Gene Sanders, TIM Show Director at email@example.com, 703-350-3981
For more information contact:
Trisha Stephens, TIM Show Coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org, 248-829-6042
Information about MSX International is available at www.msxi.com
About MSX International
MSX International (MSXI) is a business process outsourcing company providing technology-based services in more than 80 countries. MSXI is the world's largest provider of retail solutions to automotive OEMs and their dealers. MSXI and Sewells-MSX in Asia-Pacific, Middle East and Africa, creates value for customers by increasing market share, customer engagement, brand profitability, and channel profitability. MSXI's wholly-owned subsidiary Geometric Results, Inc. (GRI) is the world's largest independent managed services provider. GRI maximizes the benefits of a contingent workforce on organizational performance by maintaining a conflict free position relative to staffing suppliers and technology platforms. To learn more about Detroit-based MSXI, please visit www.msxi.com.
About Crain Communications
Crain Communications is a privately held media company that produces trusted and relevant news publications, lead generation, research and data products, digital platforms, custom publishing, and events with uncompromising integrity. Reaching 6 million business decision-makers and consumers across the United States and in select markets in Europe and Asia, the company's 55 brand portfolio consists of 21 print publications and 34 digital-only news sites. Many of Crain's brands are the most influential media properties in the verticals they serve including Automotive News, Autoweek, Advertising Age, Modern Healthcare, Plastics News, and Pensions & Investments. Headquartered in Detroit, the company has 900 employees in 13 locations delivering exceptional news content over a variety of platforms to empower the success of its readers and clients.